[Goodbye Post] Stepping down as Owner

2 replies
Votes:
+81
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
Running Pixity has been a huge chapter in my life. Through the one and a half years, I have built friendships and fond memories that will last longer than any game's lifespan. While I love Pixity and its players, my focus and time has slowly been allocated away into other things in my life. The few veterans who have been on the server long enough have witnessed that slow transition from me being online 12hr/day distributing the free shinies (before our /shiny plugin), to occasional events, to only handling the background/technical side.

While I can continue to simply manage the server's back-end without a presence in the community, it defeats my initial purpose of starting a server to have fun with a community I helped create and constantly be there to witness its prosperity. Hence why I handed Pixity off to someone I trust will continue my vision for Pixity and build its tightly-knit player base.

Don't worry, you'll still see me drop by occasionally, but this is one last post as the owner of Pixity :')

It was fun :)
-DiamondArrow
Posted Mar 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hi Diamond,

As an active player I like to thank you a lot for setting up a very nice server and too bad I hardly had the pleasure to see you online a lot but behind the scenes you did what you could and you could always rely on Adam which in my opinioin is the most active and helpfull staff you had overall time keeping all running and up. I wish you all the best in life and we hope to see you online in time. I know you as a very nice and kind owner and too bad you will stop being owner, but im sure Adam will be a great owner and continue to run your server to keep it alive as he always did if you couldnt. Thanks for all you did over time and take care Diamond. You will be missed. All the best to you and maybe till we meet onlline :)
Posted Mar 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
As a son, i have to say, you were not the greatest of Dads. You come home late and drunk. But you were a great owner: active, kind, funny and clever. #No1leiksAdum. Gl Dad. Make me proud.

Kids stay in school [Cough cough BELLA] , don't do drugs [AHHH BONES] and eat your veg [umm... Me?]
Posted Mar 28, 18
Latest Threads
Top Posters
354 Posts
269 Posts
193 Posts
176 Posts
123 Posts
Online users (0)
No users online.
NoticeNotices